Uncle Ernie is a brilliant magician. The other day he thrilled the theater by
guessing a number that someone in the audience had thought. The dialog that took
place during the show was more or less like this:
- — What’s your name, lad?
- — Uhhh, I’m Bill.
- — Ok, Bill, we will perform a telepathic experiment. Please write down
a number on this sheet. Any number will do.
- — Done.
- — Perfect, now please put the sheet with your number inside this
envelope and give it to that young lady in the first row. Isn’t she
gorgeous? [To the beautiful lady] Please come backstage after the show,
I’ll show you a nice trick... Anyway,
please hold the envelope close to your chest. [To Bill] Excellent! Now,
please concentrate on your number, fix your mind on that number.
- — Mmmh ...
- — C’mon chap! Please try it harder! I can’t get the waves from your
- — Mmmhhhh ...
- — I don’t get it ... [To the audience] I think someone here is
introducing interferences. Someone is causing bad vibrations and making
trouble. Is President Bush between us tonight? That was a joke! [Laughs] [To
Bill] Let’s see ... multiply your number by five.
- — [After a while] That’s it.
- — You’re a genius! Add six to the product.
- — Yes.
- — Multiply the sum by four.
- — Done.
- — Now, add nine to the product. Jez, be careful, don’t mess the
- — Yep.
- — Quick: multiply the sum by five!
- — All right.
- — Please tell us the result in a loud voice.
- — [Loud] The result is 73365.
- — Ok ... Let’s see ... I think I’ve got it ... Mmmhh ... You wrote
number 732? Did you write number 732? Is 732 the number you wrote? Is
- — YES!!! [Applause from the audience]
Indeed, 732 was the number written in the envelope, as the good-looking
Can you emulate Uncle Ernie and write a magical program that guesses
the number that the computer thinks? The computer will think a number, will
perform the same calculations on this number as Bill and will tell you the
result. You have to “guess” the original number.
Input consists of several integer numbers: the results obtained by the
computer. All them will be between 0 and 231−1.
For every given integer, print the original number thought by the computer.
You have the guarantee that the computer will not try to cheat you.